Cập nhật ngày 31/07/2022 bởi mychiBài viết Pineapple Cake thuộc chủ đề về Giải Đáp thời gian này đang được rất nhiều bạn quan tâm đúng không nào !! Hôm nay, Hãy cùng Hường Liya tìm hiểu Pineapple Cake trong bài viết hôm nay nhé ! Các bạn đang xem bài : “Pineapple Cake”
Đánh giá về Pineapple Cake
Author by on Updated on
This beautiful pineapple cake begins with a doctored white cake mix layered with cream cheese and crushed pineapple filling and topped with a smooth coconut pineapple-infused frosting.
Why this recipe works
Now, we’ve all heard of pineapple upside down cake. But have you ever tried a regular pineapple cake? Sweet, fluffy, and delectable are a few words to describe it. We’re doctoring up a simple white cake mix to make this impressive dessert.
Pineapple and coconut meld together like two peas in a pod and these two tropical flavors are always a hit when paired together in a dessert. This combo screams spring and summer of course, but pineapple cake is really popular during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter as well. It’s truly a year-round cake that complements every dessert table it meets.
Ingredients you will need
Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable version at the end of this post.
CAKE – You’re going to need a white cake mix for this recipe, in which we will be adding instant vanilla pudding as well as pineapple juice to really ramp up the flavor profile. Be sure to grab instant vanilla pudding – you will just need the dry pudding mix and not the ingredients listed on the back of the box. All the ingredients you need for the cake portion are listed below in the recipe card. You can certainly use an instant pineapple pudding mix or even the cheesecake flavor in place of vanilla if you’d like.
How to Make Pineapple Cake
These step by step photos and instructions are here to help you visualize how to make this recipe. You canJump to Recipe to get the printable version of this recipe, complete with measurements and instructions at the bottom.
- Grease two 8 or 9 inch round cake pans.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.)
- With an electric mixer, mix together cake mix, dry pudding mix, eggs, oil, vanilla, and pineapple juice. Start on a low speed until all ingredients are moistened and then turn up to medium. Beat for approximately 2 minutes.
- Pour batter evenly between the two greased pans.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean in the center. Cool 10-15 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
- To make the filling, beat cream cheese until light and creamy. Add powdered sugar and coconut extract. Once completely combined, set aside in the refrigerator.
- Beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Make the icing by creaming the butter with an electric mixer. Add powdered sugar, coconut extract, and reserved pineapple juice until desired consistency is reached.
- Once cakes are completely cooled, cut them in half horizontally. Place one bottom cake on a plate or cake stand.
- Add filling and spread evenly. Sprinkle crushed pineapple on top of filling.
- Add another layer of cake and do the same. Repeat with the third layer and top with a cake top. Place in fridge for approximately 30 minutes to set slightly.
- Add icing to the cake and spread evenly over the entire top and sides. Sprinkle coconut on top. Garnish with additional coconut or pineapple slices or chunks if desired.
Frequently Asked Questions & Expert Tips
Yes, you can freeze this pineapple cake. Allow your cake to fully cool off, I’d recommend flash-freezing it for an hour or two. After flash freezing, take it out of the freezer and wrap it in plastic wrap, followed by a wrapping of tinfoil then place it back n the freezer. When you are ready to thaw the cake, immediately after taking it out of the freezer, unwrap it. This will keep the plastic wrap from sticking to the frosting. Your cake should last around 3-4 months kept in the freezer.
You can store your cake in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Yes, you can make pineapple cake a day in advance and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Pineapple cake is amazing year-round. Serve it alongside your holiday dessert spread for Easter, Thanksgiving, or Christmas. Enjoy the fruity tropical flavors during the warmer months or whip it up as a birthday cake for the pineapple lover in your life. Optionally dress the cake up with a fun design made with coconut shavings and pineapple chunks or serve as is!
More Pineapple Recipes
I love to bake and cook and share my kitchen experience with all of you! Remembering to come back each day can be tough, that’s why I offer a convenient newsletter every time a new recipe posts. Simply subscribe and start receiving your free daily recipes!
- 16.25 oz white cake mix we used Betty Crocker, 1 box
- 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup pineapple juice reserved from can of crushed pineapple
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 16 oz crushed pineapple 2 8 oz cans. Separate crushed pineapple and juice and set aside in separate bowls.
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 6 tsp pineapple juice reserved from can of crushed pineapple
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut or flaked
- 8 oz crushed pineapple 1 can. *You will need the extra juice from this can for the icing* The extra pineapple chunks can be used for garnish
Grease two 8 or 9 inch round cake pans.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.)
With an electric mixer, mix together cake mix, dry pudding mix, eggs, oil, vanilla, and pineapple juice. Start on a low speed until all ingredients are moistened and then turn up to medium. Beat for approximately 2 minutes.
Pour batter evenly between the two greased pans. Bake 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean in the center. Cool 10-15 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
To make filling beat cream cheese until light and creamy. Add powdered sugar and coconut extract. Once completely combined, set aside in refrigerator. Beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into cream cheese mixture.
Make icing by creaming butter with an electric mixer. Add powdered sugar, coconut extract, and reserved pineapple juice until desired consistency is reached. You will most likely need the extra can of crushed pineapple called for in the garnish section of the recipe card to get the right amount of pineapple juice.
Once cakes are completely cooled, cut them in half horizontally. Place one bottom cake on a plate or cake stand. Add filling and spread evenly. Sprinkle crushed pineapple on top of filling. Add another layer of cake and do the same. Repeat with the third layer and top with a cake top. Place In fridge approximately 30 minutes to set slightly.
Add icing to cake and spread evenly over entire top and sides. Sprinkle coconut on top. Garnish with additional coconut or pineapple slices or chunks if desired.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- *As you will notice, I stated in the garnish section of the recipe card 1 additional can of crushed pineapple. You will most likely need this extra can for the pineapple juice to make your icing with* The leftover pineapple chunks can be used to decorate the top of the cake.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 704cal | Carbohydrates: 85g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 126mg | Sodium: 509mg | Potassium: 196mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 66g | Vitamin A: 926IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 135mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Follow on Pinterest @AmandaFormaro or tag #AmandasCookin!
Các câu hỏi về bánh dừa bao nhiêu calo
Nếu có bắt kỳ câu hỏi thắc mắt nào vê bánh dừa bao nhiêu calo hãy cho chúng mình biết nhé, mõi thắt mắt hay góp ý của các bạn sẽ giúp mình cải thiện hơn trong các bài sau nhé <3 Bài viết bánh dừa bao nhiêu calo ! được mình và team xem xét cũng như tổng hợp từ nhiều nguồn. Nếu thấy bài viết bánh dừa bao nhiêu calo Cực hay ! Hay thì hãy ủng hộ team Like hoặc share. Nếu thấy bài viết bánh dừa bao nhiêu calo rât hay ! chưa hay, hoặc cần bổ sung. Bạn góp ý giúp mình nhé!!
Các Hình Ảnh Về bánh dừa bao nhiêu calo
Các hình ảnh về bánh dừa bao nhiêu calo đang được chúng mình Cập nhập. Nếu các bạn mong muốn đóng góp, Hãy gửi mail về hộp thư [email protected] Nếu có bất kỳ đóng góp hay liên hệ. Hãy Mail ngay cho tụi mình nhé
Xem thêm dữ liệu, về bánh dừa bao nhiêu calo tại WikiPediaBạn nên tham khảo thêm nội dung chi tiết về bánh dừa bao nhiêu calo từ trang Wikipedia.◄ Tham Gia Cộng Đồng Tại
💝 Nguồn Tin tại: https://huongliya.vn/
💝 Xem Thêm Chủ Đề Liên Quan tại : https://huongliya.vn/hoi-dap/